commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dietmar Wolz <drdietmarw...@yahoo.de>
Subject AW: [math] CMA-ES optimization algorithm
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:00:06 GMT

>> Yes, we can start with a bare implementation and add the bells and
>> whistles afterwards. In this case, they could also be integrated to the
>> other optimization algorithms if something general enough is found.

>+1

As soon as Nikolaus review is finished I will prepare the patch. Unit tests
are in place and the code is checkstyle-ok. By the way - I had some
trouble using the checkstyle.xml in the trunk with the eclipse gallileo
checkstyle plugin. There were some changes since checkstyle version 4.4.
I adapted the checkstyle.xml to the new version, perhaps we should
check in this adapted checkstyle.xml as alternative into the trunk?