commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Commons Wiki] Update of "CodeStyle" by GaryGregory
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 20:35:48 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "CodeStyle" page has been changed by GaryGregory.
http://wiki.apache.org/commons/CodeStyle?action=diff&rev1=2&rev2=3

  = Code Style =
-
- This page is the place where we collect and evaluate code style rules for Commons. The goal
is to use this document as a base for a Commons wide Checkstyle configuration, and perhaps
templates for IDE:s as well.
+ This page is the place where we collect and evaluate code style rules for Commons. The goal
is to use this document as a base for a Commons wide Checkstyle configuration, and perhaps
templates for IDE's as well.

  Feel free to add new rules to the table below. The rules will be tagged, now or later, on
its severity. The proposed tags are:

@@ -12, +11 @@

   * ''error'' - This must must be fixed before the next release

- || '''Rules''' || '''Severity''' ||
+ ||'''Rules''' ||'''Severity''' ||
- || No tabs allowed in source files || error ||
+ ||No tabs allowed in source files ||error ||
+ ||Imports: No wildcards ||error ||
+ ||Imports: Order by groups: java, javax, org, com ||error ||
+ ||Imports: Order in alphabetical order with a group ||error ||
- || Add your rule here || warning ||
+ ||Add your rule here ||warning ||