commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [pool] Common behavior for BOP and BKOP
Date Sat, 30 Oct 2010 07:00:41 GMT
HiGary,
I agree on your point of view, I wonder if we can even create abstract
classes for common settings to avoid redundancies, I don't know if it
could make sense.
Have a nice day!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 6:56 AM, Gary Gregory
<GGregory@seagullsoftware.com> wrote:
> In [POOL-178] I have created a patch that IMO should make it easier for us to further
refactor code.

> In brief, OP/BOP and KOP/BKOP do not have a common parent interface/class. This patch
remedies this by pulling up the close/clear/getNumActive/getNumIdle methods into a new interface
and class.

> This seems not very controversial (to me at least), so I would like to commit it (unless
riots spread from Paris to this list.)