commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [pool] time to move groupId?
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2010 17:19:14 GMT
Hi all guys,
please don't take me as mindless guy, I really adore commons and you
can't immagine how
happy - and lucky! - I am to be active part of this community.

I'm an entusiast guy with a strong wish to contribute, BTW I still
miss some core parts of the community ecosystem, so when I've the feel
that a decision needs to be taken, it's naturally for me asking before
writing any single line of code to be sure I'm not creating entropy.

I see in any of you a mentor, everyday I find something new to
learn... please be a little patient with me :)

Many thanks in advance, have a nice weekend,
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/