commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [POOL] generics on KeyedObjectPool
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 13:49:44 GMT
Hi Brent!
sounds reasonably good, the only worry I've on it is about the method

    <V> V borrowObject(K key);

because I don't know the type of V; speaking in therms of examples:

    new MyKeyedObjectPoolImpl<String>().borrowObject("one") = ???

So the APIs have to be improved following the Jame's suggestions.
Have a nice day!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/