commons-dev mailing list archives

From Niall Pemberton <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [exec] Looking for some field testing before cutting release candidate ...
Date Sat, 02 Oct 2010 18:01:27 GMT
Siegfried,

I re-built the tests.zip from trunk with the JDK 1.3 fix[1] and using
m2 (with assembly patch[2])  and got the following for JDK 1.3-1.6

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1003818
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EXEC-48

OS: Windows 7 Enterprise
JVM: 1.6.0_21-b07 - OK (81 tests)
JVM: 1.5.0_22-b03 - OK (81 tests)
JVM: 1.4.2_19-b04 - OK (81 tests)

JVM: 1.3.1_18-b01 - 1 Test failure:
There was 1 error:
1) testCopyConstructor(org.apache.commons.exec.CommandLineTest)java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
	at org.apache.commons.exec.CommandLineTest.testCopyConstructor(CommandLineTest.java:521)
	at org.apache.commons.exec.TestRunner.main(TestRunner.java:47)

FAILURES!!!
Tests run: 81,  Failures: 0,  Errors: 1

Niall