commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [pool] time to move groupId?
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2010 10:47:31 GMT
Hi all,
I'm personally more with Dennis' opinion, but that's just mine idea.

Question to fill the lack of my knowledge: which is the apache way
when not everybody agrees with one opinion and an important decision -
like this - has to be taken?

Many thanks in advance, have a nice day,
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/