commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Bingham" <jbing...@pacificbiosciences.com>
Subject Put commons-daemon-1.0.3 in Maven central
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 18:54:28 GMT
A request, please: could someone post commons-daemon-1.0.3 to the Apache
Maven repository? The most recent version there is 1.0.1. Complete
thread below. Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
From: Mladen Turk [mailto:mturk@apache.org <mailto:mturk@apache.org> ]
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 9:54 AM
To: Jonathan Bingham
Subject: Re: FW: commons-daemon 1.0.3 in maven central

On 10/13/2010 05:53 PM, Jonathan Bingham wrote:
> Hi Mladen and the commons-daemon team,

You should really post that entire thread to the commons developers
list (dev@commons.apache.org <mailto:dev@commons.apache.org> ) instead
writing that directly.
(We've been very patient you know :)

There are developers there that can do that in a millisecond.
Never did that, and have no time to check the entire procedure.
The 1.0.4 will come out pretty soon, so I might do that at that time.

Regards
--
^TM