commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [pool][dbcp] cross pollination
Date Sun, 17 Oct 2010 19:13:44 GMT
On 10/17/10 2:58 PM, Gary Gregory wrote:
> Shouldnt we talk more across these two projects? Perhaps making sure we have good reuse
and cross pollination

Commons is *one* project.  That said, the answer is obviously yes.
As we start to bring in the jdbc-pool stuff, this will become even
more apparent.  Coordination between [pool] and [dbcp] has never
been an issue in the past and I don't see that changing now.  Often
fixing issues in [dbcp] ends up leading to [pool], so there has
always been a lot of overlap in contributors to these two.

Phil