commons-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <sgoes...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: [exec] Looking for some field testing before cutting release candidate ...
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2010 21:41:11 GMT
Hi folks,

thanks for all the effort and I'm assembling the updated test matrix page

Some thoughts along the line

+) [sebb] Dropping JDK 1.3 support but keeping 1.4 is fine for me.
Testing for different JDKs is a bit complicated on Mac OS X (to put that
politely)

+) [sebb] I added a few more tests so it is likely to break on OpenVMS
(no chance to test that). Having said that I don't have a problem to
mark OpenVMS as partly supported (and this might save Sebatian a day)

+) [sebb] Good idea - I have a look at the waitFor() suggestion

+) [niall] Thanks for the patch

+) [gary] Fixed the batch file as you suggested

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

PS: Would appreciate even more test reports .... :-)