commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] Build problem
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 04:44:42 GMT

On Oct 19, 2010, at 8:53 PM, Gary Gregory wrote:

> [...]

Wow. It really has been a while since I last did this. I now remember that I did get mvn site
to work as I cleaned up a lot of the check style errors.

mvn site won't actually generate a web site that you can view. All the "real" content is in
the subprojects. See the note on site:site at http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-site-plugin/.
 If you click on the "core" link it will be broken.  I could swear I had mvn site:stage or
mvn site:stage-deploy working but they are also generating bad links to the subprojects for
me.

Ralph