commons-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <GGreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject [pool] Common behavior for BOP and BKOP
Date Sat, 30 Oct 2010 04:56:51 GMT
In [POOL-178] I have created a patch that IMO should make it easier for us to further refactor
code.

In brief, OP/BOP and KOP/BKOP do not have a common parent interface/class. This patch remedies
this by pulling up the close/clear/getNumActive/getNumIdle methods into a new interface and
class.

This seems not very controversial (to me at least), so I would like to commit it (unless riots
spread from Paris to this list.)

Thoughts?

[POOL-178] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/POOL-178

Gary Gregory

Senior Software Engineer

Rocket Software

3340 Peachtree Road, Suite 820 * Atlanta, GA 30326 * USA

Tel: +1.404.760.1560

Email: ggregory@seagullsoftware.com

Web: seagull.rocketsoftware.com