commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [infra] site deploying
Date Sat, 25 Sep 2010 16:59:17 GMT
Thanks both Antonio and Phil :)

@Phil: absolutely right, but that concerns the main site, what I was
worried about is the 2.1 specific release site. I already deployed the
2.2 site, you can see them on http://commons.apache.org/digester/
It seems everything looks good, btw if you couls send some feedback
after a quick review it would be much more than appreciated, thanks in
advance!!!

Have a nice weekend,
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/