commons-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Petrelli <>
Subject Re: [infra] Digester 2.1 release blocked Was [Digester] Auth fail when copying artifacts from staging
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 08:36:42 GMT
2010/9/24 Simone Tripodi <>:
> thanks a lot for your help!!! During the final phase of release I
> wasn't using profiles at all

You didn't, but unfortunately I discovered that commons-parent does. I
see this in commons-parent pom:

              <!-- Pass these arguments to the deploy plugin. -->

This overrides the configuration in org.apache:apache:7

IOW, the "rc" profile is activated instead of "apache-release" and it
deploys in people.a.o. I suggest to contact the commons-parent
maintainer to fix this and, as a temporary fix, run:
mvn release:perform -Darguments="-Papache-release"
Or try to modify the "" file (generated after you
ran release:prepare) to do this exact thing.
It should work this way.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message