commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Digester 2.1 based on RC1
Date Sun, 12 Sep 2010 18:26:43 GMT
On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 6:43 AM, Simone Tripodi
<> wrote:
> Release notes:

Since readability is important for release notes, I'll nitpick:
 * Line width is inconsistent
 * s/meta data-based/meta-data based/
 * s/run-time/runtime/
 * s/This is the first Digester release oriented to be built by Apache
Maven only./This is the first Digester release that provides an Apache
Maven 2 build only. The Apache Maven 1 and Apache Ant builds have been

> Site:

We should advertise the new annotations stuff more. I suggest:
   * Adding a fourth bullet (or better, a separate para) mentioning
the annotations work in the "The Digester Component" section on top of
the home page
   * Mention in a sentence that 2.1 adds annotations support in
"Releases" section of home page

The Javadoc (SVN latest) link may need a leading slash in the site.xml.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message