commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject [Digester] RC1 blocked while deploying :(
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 22:27:39 GMT
Hi all guys,
the RC1 is driving me crazy... once resolved the gpg issues, following
the wiki guide[1] Rahul ans Seb suggested, once launched "mvn -Prc
release:perform" when going to deploy artifacts, the build was
blocked:

[INFO] [INFO] [deploy:deploy {execution: default-deploy}]
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Note that too many successive login failures will result in further
[INFO] logins from your IP address being blocked. If this happens, contact
[INFO] <infrastructure@apache.org>, mentioning your IP address so that it can
[INFO] be unblocked.
[INFO]
[INFO]

Even if I try to insert my apache password, nothing happens, the
process seems to be suspended... any idea/hints on it?
Many thanks in advance,
Simo

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/commons/CreatingReleases

http://www.99soft.org/