commons-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Matthew Chen <charlesmc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SANSELAN] Fixing test case Eclipse warnings
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 13:23:37 GMT
Great, Sebb.

    On a related note, I'm tempted to standardize the code formatting
of the entire project using something like Eclipse's autoformat
feature.  Is there a preferred code standard for Apache code?  Better
yet, is there a pre-existing settings file for Eclipse's autoformat?

Charles Matthew

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 10:30 PM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9 September 2010 20:56, Charles Matthew Chen <charlesmchen@gmail.com> wrote:
>>   Sebb, please feel free to clean up warnings, etc. in Sanselan.
>> There's tons of code clean up that I'd like to do if I ever have time.
>
> OK, thanks.
>
> I've now fixed the more obvious warnings.
>
> There are still a lot of unthrown Exceptions, but as the remaining
> ones are part of the public API I did not remove them yet.
> We should either document them (which prevents the Eclipse warning) or
> remove them, e.g. when 1.0 is released.
>
> Most of the code is infested with tabs (I'll start getting rid of the
> ones in the test code first).
>
>>   +1 to have more active committers on Sanselan.
>>
>> Charles Matthew
>>

>> On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Matt Benson <gudnabrsam@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> For my part, I should think the community would be glad for someone in addition
to Charles to have his hands in sanselan.