commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject [math] Checkstyle, findbugs, javadoc errors
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 01:44:18 GMT
Quite a few errors have crept into the code, especially in trunk.
Lets all please review checkstyle, findbugs and javadoc warnings
before committing changes. That will make it much easier to prepare
releases. We can talk about loosening / eliminating checks if we
want to; but we should adhere to the ones we keep.

I don't want to sound too whiny here - I make my share of mistakes
and I am sure that I will make plenty more.  It just avoids really,
really boring cleanup work in the runup to a release if we try to
keep the code clean as we commit it.  Thanks in advance!

Phil