commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] Apachecon US slot open
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 13:34:22 GMT
On 9/6/10 4:08 AM, luc.maisonobe@free.fr wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I finally got a green light for the conference, assuming I can speak and benefit from
lodging and conference fees.
> I'm afraid the only topic I am able to speak about would be [math].

Great news! Less work for me - he he.  This will be great!

> Phil, could you tell me if the slot is still available and how I should register as a
speaker ?

We had initially planned to combine [math] and [pool]/[dbcp] into
one 50-min slot, but I was frankly worried about the different
audiences and also being able to get into meaty stuff for both, so I
am really happy to split these, have you do [math] and I will do
[pool]/[dbcp].  So yes, we can rearrange to make this work.

Siegfried - are you OK with this?  We can talk about how to spread
the "intro to commons" bits across our three sessions or shove it
into the beginning of one of them.

Luc - subscribe to speakers-2010-na@apachecon.com.  I will give
heads up to the planners.

Thanks!!