commons-dev mailing list archives

From Falk Meyer <falk.me...@it2media.de>
Subject [codec] Kölner Phonetik (cologne phonetic)
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 12:33:20 GMT
Hi there,

I’ve implemented the “Kölner Phonetik” algorithm (cologne phonetic),
which is a phonetic algorithm optimised for the German language. For a
German description see: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C3%
B6lner_Phonetik . For an English description see the source-code
comments.

Latest Source files:

org.apache.commons.codec.language.ColognePhonetic –
http://ubuntuone.com/p/Fzm/

org.apache.commons.codec.language.ColognePhoneticTest –
http://ubuntuone.com/p/Fzn/

Latest Build: http://ubuntuone.com/p/Fzo/

Whole project (packed jar): http://ubuntuone.com/p/Fzp/

If you want to add “Kölner Phonetik” functionality to commons-codec,
feel free to adapt the sources to your guidelines, or tell me how I can
do.

Best regards,
Falk