commons-dev mailing list archives

From Falk Meyer <>
Subject [codec] Kölner Phonetik (cologne phonetic)
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2010 12:33:20 GMT
Hi there,

I’ve implemented the “Kölner Phonetik” algorithm (cologne phonetic),
which is a phonetic algorithm optimised for the German language. For a
German description see:
B6lner_Phonetik . For an English description see the source-code

Latest Source files:

org.apache.commons.codec.language.ColognePhonetic –

org.apache.commons.codec.language.ColognePhoneticTest –

Latest Build:

Whole project (packed jar):

If you want to add “Kölner Phonetik” functionality to commons-codec,
feel free to adapt the sources to your guidelines, or tell me how I can

Best regards,

Diese E-Mail wurde auf Viren ueberprueft.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message