commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dimitri Pourbaix <pourb...@astro.ulb.ac.be>
Subject Re: [Math] AbstractLeastSquaresOptimizer: (un)weighted quantities
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2010 18:39:14 GMT
Luc,

> This seems a good change to me. Are there any accessor ? If so, theay
> should be deprecated for 2.2 and removed in 3.0.

No, there is no accessor.  I will commit the change by tomorrow.

> I don't think the unweighted jacobian, but access to individual
> unweighted residuals is probably useful.

Right now, there is no accessor to the residuals either.

Regards,
  Dim.
Dimitri Pourbaix                         *
Institut d'Astronomie et d'Astrophysique *      Don't worry, be happy
CP 226, office 2.N4.211, building NO     *         and CARPE DIEM.
Universite Libre de Bruxelles            *
Boulevard du Triomphe                    *      Tel : +32-2-650.35.71
  B-1050 Bruxelles                        *      Fax : +32-2-650.42.26
http://sb9.astro.ulb.ac.be/~pourbaix     * mailto:pourbaix@astro.ulb.ac.be