commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml-eclipse] how to build scxml-eclipse?
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 18:18:34 GMT
On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Jacob Beard <jbeard4@cs.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> Hi Long,
>
> I'm going to be working on some non-trivial demos of scxml-js, and I thought
> it might be good if I used scxml-eclipse in this work. That way, you can get
> more user feedback, and I'll potentially be able to use a tool that might
> speed up development as I work with complex models.

<snip/>

(repeating for the archives)

I used this page from the guide [1] and available GMF tutorials for
other basics. The one difference was that I actually added the built
plugins to my Eclipse install (rather than running them from source).

-Rahul

[1] http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/gsoc/2010/scxml-eclipse/guide/run-source-code.html