commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml-eclipse] bug report
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 16:35:19 GMT
On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Christopher Dragert
<chris.dragert@mail.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> After creating a file, opening it, then finally closing it, deleting the file from the
package explorer occasionally causes a crash.  Once, after successfully deleting a few files,
I tried to create a new project and got the same crash.  Try messing around with creating/deleting/renaming
files, and you should be able to duplicate this.

> My program arguments are "-os ${target.os} -ws ${target.ws} -arch ${target.arch} -nl
${target.nl}"
> and my VM arguments are "-Xmx1024m".
> ----
> The Eclipse problem occurred window says
>
> Unhandled event loop exception
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
>
> with the details window adding:
>
> Unhandled event loop exception
> PermGen space
<snip/>

Please put this in JIRA [1] so we can track it, thanks. The "Affect(s)
Version" should be "GSoC" when opening the issue.

-Rahul

[1] http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/gsoc/2010/scxml-eclipse/issue-tracking.html