commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSoC] Updating websites
Date Sun, 01 Aug 2010 21:09:40 GMT
I intend to plug (advertise a bit) the work done in both the GSoC
projects in atleast a couple of venues over the next week:

 * During a talk at the SpeechTEK conference
 * During a presentation to the W3C Hypertext Coordination Group

I will leave pointers to the two websites [1, 2] with the audience.
Even in the absence of the above, the websites are generally the
portal to all the work that has been done, and how most people will
locate the work. Therefore, it'd be great to update the websites and
provide as much documentation about the development and usage of the
two projects online as possible.

In terms of the mechanics of updating the Maven sites, I know Long has
done that before. Jake, if you have any questions about building or
updating the live site, please let me know.

-Rahul

[1] http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/gsoc/2010/scxml-eclipse/index.html
[2] http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/gsoc/2010/scxml-js/index.html