commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [nexus] Releasing with nexus (was: Fwd: [VOTE] Release Commons Compress based on RC2)
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 10:50:38 GMT
On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 12:43 PM, Christian Grobmeier
<grobmeier@gmail.com> wrote:

> Which means:
> 1) I will copy it to apache dist from my local box to people
> 2) push the release button on nexus

You're free to do so. My personal procedure is to use "wget -np -r
<disturl>" to copy the files from the repository to the dist folder on
people.apache.org. Some shifting and removing of empty directories
required afterwards, but it's relatively simple.

Jochen

--
I Am What I Am And That's All What I Yam (Popeye)