commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <>
Subject Re: [nexus] Releasing with nexus (was: Fwd: [VOTE] Release Commons Compress based on RC2)
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 11:00:38 GMT
>> Which means:
>> 1) I will copy it to apache dist from my local box to people
>> 2) push the release button on nexus
> You're free to do so. My personal procedure is to use "wget -np -r
> <disturl>" to copy the files from the repository to the dist folder on
> Some shifting and removing of empty directories
> required afterwards, but it's relatively simple.

Ah now I got you.- thanks!
I will follow your wget tip

One thing left - Sebb mentioned to remove unnecessary files before releasing.
Looking at:
it seems that this has not been done before.
My preference is currently not to remove the unnecessary files and let
stay complete

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message