commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [compress] Snapshot for 1.1 using Nexus
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 06:26:06 GMT
>> 1) how can we stage a site to vote?
>> 2) how do we create tags in svn (mvn release:prepare is too much,
>> since its also staging build artifacts)
>
> No it doesn't. Here's what release:prepare does:
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-release-plugin/examples/prepare-release.html

Thanks Dennis. After some GPG trouble it worked for me too.

Now I have managed to create the tag with mvn release:prepare:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/compress/tags/commons-compress-1.1/

And then there is the Nexus artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecommons-072/

But I still need to stage the site. I understand now that
release:perform should do it in the old way. Any ideas how we do it
now? I could build it with mvn site and upload it to my apache
webspace at people... but...

Regards,
Christian