commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: scxml test failures in Gump
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 15:59:22 GMT
On 2010-08-17, Rahul Akolkar wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 4:53 PM, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
>> On 2010-08-16, Rahul Akolkar wrote:

>>> For the two scxml test failures, there is no such usage. I think I'll
>>> let things settle some before taking a look.

>> No, for scxml things are different.  Until last week Gump didn't build
>> scxml (or Sanselan, or Proxy for that matter) and it failed right from
>> the start (as did Sanselan) after I added it.

> OK, both failing tests involve use of Commons EL (and thereby, have a
> dependency on Servlet 2.4 and JSP 2.0)

These should be the version form the mvn repo scxml asks for, Gump
doesn't inject the Servlet jars.

> is there a way to look at the surefire reports in the workspace
> through the web interface?

Yes, if Gump's metadata says so (in scxml's case it does).  Right now
vmgump has a few memory issues so I'll use the Solaris zone for the
URLs.

If you go to the failing project's page
<http://gump.zones.apache.org/gump/test/apache-commons/commons-scxml-test/index.html>
and scroll to the bottom there are links to the surefire reports.  For
example
<http://gump.zones.apache.org/gump/test/apache-commons/commons-scxml-test/gump_file/org.apache.commons.scxml.model.ModelTestSuite.txt.html>

Stefan