commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Compress based on RC1
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 09:34:02 GMT
On 2010-08-12, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

>>> ...but anyway - let's give it another go?

>> Do you feel this requires another go?  So far my vote count is 3 +1s and
>> and one -1 which means it is one its way to pass.

> Two voted -1: Sebastian + Torsten

I thought Torsten was just quoting sebb - this is the problem with
inline ballots rather than plain +1/-1 votes.  Could be worse, we could
be using butterfly ballots

+1 -> [ ]
      [ ] <- -1

or something like that 8-)

> I think lets give another try

That's your call as the RM.  I understand the argument and just consider
it non-critical.  If you want to re-roll the release I'll certainly
check it and vote again.  Just cancel the vote.

Stefan