commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: svn commit: r989543 - /commons/proper/math/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/math/FunctionEvaluationException.java
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2010 10:06:20 GMT
Le 27/08/2010 00:37, Gilles Sadowski a écrit :

>>> MATH-410
>>> Wrong variable ("argument" instead of "arguments").
>>>
>>> Modified:
>>>     commons/proper/math/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/math/FunctionEvaluationException.java
>>
>> Could this be also put in the new MATH_2_X branch ?
>
> Certainly, but I don't know how to do it. :-}

Either you can check out the MATH_2_X branch and do the change here
again or if you are already sure the file should be exactly the same in
both versions you can copy it directly in the repository with a command
like:

svn cp -m "the commit message you want"
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/math/trunk/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/math/FunctionEvaluationException.java
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/math/branches/MATH_2_X/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/math/FunctionEvaluationException.java

You can also use svn.eu.apache.org if you happen to use the european
mirror of the subversion repository.

Luc