commons-dev mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [Math] Moving "LocalizedFormats" to package "exception.util"
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2010 18:41:14 GMT
Le 09/08/2010 18:51, Phil Steitz a écrit :
> Gilles Sadowski wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> As I proposed a few days ago, I'd like to move "Localizable",
>> "LocalizedFormats" and "DummyLocalizable" to package "exception.util"
>> (it's currently in package "exception"). Objections?
>>
> None from me, assuming these are all new since the last release;
> otherwise we need to cut the branch first.  Sorry I did not finish
> the changes I have in progress that I wanted to get in before
> cutting the 2.x branch this weekend.  Will finish in the next couple
> of days.

These classes are a few weeks old at most, so they can be moved at will
without any arm for existing users of official versions.

Please note that as there are many imports of these classes in [math]
itself, this will create a huge commit. So please make sure this huge
commit will contain *only* this specific change. If you have other
changes pending, commit them before this one to be sure.

Luc