commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [all] snapshots
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:27:52 GMT
Oops--per Sebastian's doc, my `mvn publish` command line below was incomplete.  That said,
it appears it would do the job, just without producing source and javadoc jars.  :)  Thanks,
Seb!

-Matt

On Jul 27, 2010, at 7:51 AM, Matt Benson wrote:

> I think Sebastian B. has already done all the hard part wrt providing snapshots:
>
> wiki.apache.org/commons/UsingNexus
>
> and Brian Fox and the rest of the Maven team have done the rest:
>
> http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html
>
> It should be as simple as `mvn publish` with commons-parent v17, IIUC.
>
> -Matt
>
> On Jul 27, 2010, at 4:36 AM, Gilles Sadowski wrote:
>

>>> Now that our parent POM is mostly Nexus-friendly, can we declare a snapshot policy?
 IMO, it should be permissible for any committer to publish a snapshot from an unblemished
trunk at any time.  Let's say that a lack of dissent will make this quasi-official.  :)