commons-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [all] ApacheCon North America 2010
Date Sun, 18 Jul 2010 02:44:01 GMT
I can probably fill anywhere from 30 mins to the full hour.

It would be nice for Oliver, Mario and Emmanuel to be there but I guess they all are on a
different continent.  It would be nice to finally meet them.  For that matter, anyone who
wants to get involved with Commons should go to Atlanta. I will be at the hackathon as well
as the rest of the week and would love to meet anyone who wants to get involved.

Ralph

On Jul 17, 2010, at 3:38 PM, Phil Steitz wrote:

> Ralph Goers wrote:
>> If you want another talk I could put something together to talk about VFS and Configuration
and how we are using it for multi-tenant configuration.