commons-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [DIGESTER] back proposing the sandbox features
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:04:58 GMT
Why not just use JAXB 2.0 which includes annotations?  What itch does
this code scratch that hasn't been done already?  Does your code
support going from the objects to the XML?  Most of the time when you
have these XML -> object situations, it's nice to be able to go the
other way, also (such as is the case with JAXB).