commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Beard <jbea...@cs.mcgill.ca>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Mid-term evaluations next week
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:32:59 GMT
Hi Rahul,

Unfortunately, I had configured my email filters to automatically
archive all Apache Commons traffic that was not in [scxml],
[scxml-js], or [all], and so I missed this email which used the [gsoc]
tag. I just now found it while searching through my archives. This was
a mistake, and I hope it will not reflect poorly on my committment to
this project.

I'd be happy to write a mid-term report, if you still think that would
be useful.

Sorry again for the confusion. Let me know what you think. Thanks,

Jake

2010/7/14 Xun Long Gui <ustbcoder@gmail.com>:
> Thanks for your job :-)
>
> On 7/6/10, Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akolkar@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 2010/7/5 Xun Long Gui <ustbcoder@gmail.com>:
>>> Hi Rahul,
>>>
>>> By now, everything of GSoC Visual SCXML project is going well with our
>>> initial plan. This project have this function list:
>>> 1. Implement Eclipse GMF based SCXML document visual editor tool;
>>> 2. Implement Eclipse SCXML document export function;
>>> 3. Implement Eclipse SCXML document import function;
>>> 4. Integrate with Commons SCXML, implement basic SCXML document test/debug
>>> function;