commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Mid-term evaluations next week
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 17:04:39 GMT
2010/7/15 Jacob Beard <jbeard4@cs.mcgill.ca>:
> Hi Rahul,
>
> Unfortunately, I had configured my email filters to automatically
> archive all Apache Commons traffic that was not in [scxml],
> [scxml-js], or [all], and so I missed this email which used the [gsoc]
> tag. I just now found it while searching through my archives. This was
> a mistake, and I hope it will not reflect poorly on my committment to
> this project.

<snip/>

No worries. One of the big benefits of doing all work in the Commons
sandbox and having discussions on this list is that the status of the
project is well-known and there isn't much of a need for writing up a
report for the sake of it. Ofcourse, if you feel there is anything
else you'd like share from a mid-term survey PoV, please do so today
(nothing is required at this point).

Occasionally, I intend to continue using the [GSoC] prefix for purely
GSoC relevant stuff.

-Rahul

> I'd be happy to write a mid-term report, if you still think that would
> be useful.
>
> Sorry again for the confusion. Let me know what you think. Thanks,
>
> Jake

<snap/>