commons-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: [proxy] Changing the API to an interface (AGAIN)...
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 22:59:27 GMT
We could perhaps set ourselves up for success in many situations.  I
like the idea of using ServiceLoader which is part of the JDK.  All
that means is that we include a file called
META-INF/services/org.apache.commons.proxy.ProxyFactory and in it we
have the implementation class name.  Very low impact, so we should
probably at least do that.