commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSoC] Mid-term evaluations next week
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2010 17:37:23 GMT
Jake, Long -

The GSoC mid-term evaluations are next week.

By July 12th 19:00 UTC, please send an email to this list summarizing
your project work so far. Think of it as a mid-term report. It can be
quite brief, but capturing items such as (may point to existing
resources such blog posts):

 * Salient points of progress so far
 * Challenges (overcome and anticipated, if any)
 * Whether original objectived will be met, any stretch goals will be achieved
 * What worked / did not work till date (technical, community-wise etc.)
 * Anything else you want to highlight

In addition to all our interactions so far, this will be quite useful
to me as one of the tools in filling out the reviews. Thanks in
advance!

-Rahul