commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject [DIGESTER] back proposing the sandbox features
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:30:36 GMT
Hi all guys, Digester maintainers,
time ago[1] I proposed a sandbox[1] to work on a new feature for the
digester, adding the Java5 Annotation analysis to create Digester
rules.
I didn't have the need to modify the original digester code, but
rather I added a new package where adding the new feature, and without
adding any new dependency.
Time has passed, progresses on the design have been done, tests[3] go
on green bar :)
I'd really appreciate if anyone can help me on:

* promoting that code on the current /trunk development (I'm already
an Apache committer/PMC member, but not in commons);
* writing the documentation (I'm not a native English speaker).

I'm confident we can include that feature in the next Digester
release, I really hope someone can help me :)
Have a nice day, best regards,
Simo

[1] http://markmail.org/message/w33bwwfnbev75fuv
[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/sandbox/at-digester/trunk