commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Commons Parent POM version 16
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 06:54:40 GMT
> On Jul 5, 2010, at 4:14 AM, sebb wrote:

> - dropped all distributionManagement overrides (to enable the Nexus

I am -0 on this change.

While I am certainly happy with Nexus, I don't see why Nexus removes
the occasional wish to deploy to a different target. In particular
deploying to a local snapshot repository is something that I am
frequently doing. I'd propos that we change this. OTOH, that's
certainly no blocker for this release, because we can easily change it
for the next version.

Jochen

--
Germanys national anthem is the most boring in the world - how telling!