commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [lang] Change artifactId to commons-lang3 for trunk...
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 19:05:45 GMT
We don't need the artifact name to necessarily contain the version name
since the group is different. We already have achieved parallel installs
just by doing that.

I see two choices for the FQN:
org.apache.commons:commons-lang3:3.0-beta-1
org.apache.commons:commons-lang:3.0-beta-1

Which do you favor?