commons-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simone.trip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DIGESTER] back proposing the sandbox features
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 12:34:45 GMT
Hi all guys,
this email just to request your feedback on the documentation[1] I
just uploaded on SVN; apologize in advance for my English, every kind
of suggestion/feedback is more then appreciated.
Thanks in advance, have  anice day!
Simo

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/sandbox/at-digester/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/digester/annotations/package.html

http://www.99soft.org/