commons-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proxy] 2.0 WAS Re: a bit of commons-style code in search of a home
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 17:51:30 GMT

On Jul 20, 2010, at 10:44 AM, James Carman wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 11:05 AM, Matt Benson <gudnabrsam@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yep, 3.0... we'd need to get a snapshot published from [lang], which should be dead
easy now that we're using Nexus in the parent POM.

> I say go for it.

I'll put that in the mental inbox.

>  As for the recording stuff, have you committed your
> changes?

Not yet; I haven't quite finished putting the concept in the context of [proxy] to determine
how the API should look. RSN... what I've been working on is cleaning up warnings and adding
javadocs.  I find it's a good way to do something constructive while familiarizing myself
with a codebase.

>  Is the recording not what you were looking for?

Not quite.  I would like to move the RecordedInvocation class to some sort of support package
where it can be reused beyond InvocationRecorder, e.g. in the code I'll be working on.  Perhaps
a rename of the class too, though I'm not sure what makes the most sense.

Thanks,
Matt