commons-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: [all] ApacheCon North America 2010
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 22:04:24 GMT
Hi Phil,

my short blurb for the website regarding ApacheCon 2010

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl

 >>> START >>>

Commons Email

You just wanted to send an email from within your application and got
confused with BodyParts, MimeBodyParts, MimeMultiparts and friends of
the Java Mail API?! If yes - have a look at commons-email to see how
you can easily create text emails with attachments or HTML emails with
embedded images in just a few lines of code.

Commons Exec

Using a simple "Runtime.exec()" in production code won't cut it and
might break your application. Using commons-exec shields you from
platform-specific exit codes, blocking error streams, run-away child
processes, asynchronous process execution and cross-platform issues.

On 18.07.10 00:38, Phil Steitz wrote:
> Ralph Goers wrote:
>> If you want another talk I could put something together to talk about VFS and Configuration
and how we are using it for multi-tenant configuration.