commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [all] ApacheCon North America 2010
Date Sun, 18 Jul 2010 09:41:49 GMT
Am 18.07.2010 04:44, schrieb Ralph Goers:
> I can probably fill anywhere from 30 mins to the full hour.
>
> It would be nice for Oliver, Mario and Emmanuel to be there but I guess they all are
on a different continent.  It would be nice to finally meet them.  For that matter, anyone
who wants to get involved with Commons should go to Atlanta. I will be at the hackathon as
well as the rest of the week and would love to meet anyone who wants to get involved.

> Ralph
It would be really cool to meet face to face, but I am sorry, I won't be
able to join the conference.

Oliver

> On Jul 17, 2010, at 3:38 PM, Phil Steitz wrote:
>
>> Ralph Goers wrote:
>>> If you want another talk I could put something together to talk about VFS and
Configuration and how we are using it for multi-tenant configuration.

>> Great! How much time would you like? In any case, can you provide a
>> short blurb for the web site?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Phil
>>> Ralph