commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: VOTE: Release commons-fileupload 1.2.2
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 19:53:16 GMT
Maven and ant builds work fine for me (tested with Java 1.4 and 1.5 on
Windows 7). Artifacts look good, but I have the following nits:

- There is no RELEASE-NOTES.txt with the current release notes.
- There are no jars with the Javadocs and sources.
- There are some checkstyle errors. I think most of them could be fixed
easily.

I guess, these are no release blockers, so +1

Oliver