commons-dev mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: [all] ApacheCon North America 2010
Date Sun, 04 Jul 2010 17:52:30 GMT
Hi folks,

brilliant news - I volunteer for one or more of the following talks

* [email]
* [exec]
* [introduction]

Regarding [introduction] - I would see a few people more qualified than
me such as Phil, Niall, Sebastian or Henri ... :-)

Regarding [scxml] - I would really like to see someone talking about it
even when Rahoul is unable to do so.

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl