commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ALL] Nexus access now set up for org.apache.commons
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 19:01:19 GMT
On 16 June 2010 18:23, Emmanuel Bourg <ebourg@apache.org> wrote:
> Thank you. I found the JIRA task and filed INFRA-2799 after posting the mail
> here.
>
> I published a snapshot of Commons CLI to the org.apache.commons groupId to
> check if this was a permission issue... and now I'm trying to figure out how
> to remove it :) Can this be done through the Nexus interface?

Yes, login to Nexus.

Click Repositories under Views/Repositories

Click Snapshots at bottom on right (not the bold Snapshots further up)

Navigate to commons-click

Select the directory or file.
Right-click and select delete.

I just tried this with one of the useless .asc.md5 files and it worked OK

By the way, you can right-click without selecting first, but the
dialog box does not tell you what it's going to delete, so I recommend
selecting the file first so that it is highlighted.

You can only select one item at a time.

> Last question, is it possible to get nightly snapshots uploaded
> automatically to Nexus? It seems some Apache projects do this through
> Hudson, I wonder if we can tweak Continuum to do the same.

Sorry, no idea.