commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml-js] run.bat
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2010 15:45:02 GMT
On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Jacob Beard <jbeard4@cs.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> Hi Rahul,
>
> build.bat is maintained.
>
> I just tested against HEAD and it's still working on my Win XP SP3
> virtual machine. I can't replicate your error, but please make sure
> you've run "ant -f getDeps.xml" first. If it's still not working for
> you after that, please let me know.

<snip/>

Yup, build.bat works (ran the default) and generates a number of
JavaScript files for the 4 backends in the build/ directory.

As to run.bat, I was following this README:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/sandbox/gsoc/2010/scxml-js/trunk/README.txt

After the get deps step, there is a "Running the Compiler" section
which I came to next (which mentions run.sh so I tried run.bat and got
the results mentioned below).

I presume run.bat should work as mentioned in the README?

-Rahul