commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <>
Subject Re: [scxml-js] run.bat
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2010 15:45:02 GMT
On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Jacob Beard <> wrote:
> Hi Rahul,
> build.bat is maintained.
> I just tested against HEAD and it's still working on my Win XP SP3
> virtual machine. I can't replicate your error, but please make sure
> you've run "ant -f getDeps.xml" first. If it's still not working for
> you after that, please let me know.

Yup, build.bat works (ran the default) and generates a number of
JavaScript files for the 4 backends in the build/ directory.

As to run.bat, I was following this README:

After the get deps step, there is a "Running the Compiler" section
which I came to next (which mentions so I tried run.bat and got
the results mentioned below).

I presume run.bat should work as mentioned in the README?

> Thanks,
> Jake
> On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 11:08 AM, Rahul Akolkar <> wrote:
>> Trying out whats in SVN, only have access to the ThinkPad (running XP)
>> this weekend. Starting with kitchen sink compilation as indicated in
>> the README, got the following first:
>>  Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>> org/mozilla/javascript/tools/shell/Main
>> There is a missing "/java" path fragment in the cp entry for js.jar,
>> fixing that gives:
>>  js: Couldn't read source file "src/scxml/cgf/main:
>> src\scxml\cgf\main (The system cannot find the file specified)".
>> Before I dig deeper, is run.bat maintained? Any other steps beyond
>> what is in the README?
>> -Rahul

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: