commons-dev mailing list archives

From Xun Long Gui <ustbco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml-eclipse] Basic website up for project and ppt -> xdoc
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2010 09:59:23 GMT
Hi Rahul,
I have add some instruction content in the website, now, i notice that
there is not any url link to my project website in sandbox index page
[1], i want to add a link in the page to make more people know about
our project, how can i do it ?

And also, i think if we can add a link to Visual SCXML editor website
in Commons SCXML website [2], it is also very useful for the guys who
are interested in SCXML to know about this editor tool. What do yo
think ?

[1] http://commons.apache.org/sandbox/index.html
[2] http://commons.apache.org/scxml/index.html

> 2010/6/30 Xun Long Gui <ustbcoder@gmail.com>:
>> Yeah, it works now :-)
>>
>> After i use mvn site:deploy command to deploy the web site content, when i
>> can see the re-deployed contents on the web site ? several hours ?
>>
> <snip/>
>
> Yeah, depending on when you deploy, could be a few minutes or a few
> hours. Remember to check in changes to the website source in SVN, if
> you made any.
>
> -Rahul

>>> <snip/>

>>> wait ?